Operations Analyst (m/w/d)
Apply to join our team today!
Operations Analyst (m/w/d) needed for a temporary contract assignment in Dusseldorf for a well-established international energy company. Are you an Operations Analyst (m/w/d) looking to further your career? This is a great opportunity for a detail-oriented person with good Excel skills.
- Fair and performance-based salary
- Collegial working environment
- Professional support throughout the application process
- Daily data retrieval from internal trading systems and external Exchange platforms
- Support team of operations analysts with data preparation for reconciliations of clearing reports
- Processing of all types of European and US wide Exchange-traded Derivative and Spot products in the relevant Trading Systems
- Work with international teams like Front Office, Risk, Accounting, Treasury and other stakeholders
- Working experience in Back Office for Exchange traded products (financial or energy sector)
- Analytical and numerate skills with ability to work to a high standard of accuracy, dependability and thoroughness
- Good IT knowledge, particular MS Excel; experience in running trading systems (e.g. Endur) and SAP are beneficial.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent English language skills in both written and verbal
Then submit your application, including your salary expectations and the earliest entry date, to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your application!